Please complete the online application here.
- Students from partner universities: Please use the access code given by your home university.
- Individual applicants: You can register online without the access code
Please upload the following documents:
- University transcripts
- Copy of your passport
- ID picture (passport-sized)
- Proof of insurance covering medical expenses and civil liability
- Application form
- ISAE-SUPAERO security form
Application deadline: FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Admission: results of the admission board will be sent to students on March 15, 2017 the latest.
Accommodation in Toulouse, Paris, Poitiers, and Biarritz is provided for students from June 2nd until July 17th for students who wish to extend their stay at the end of the program.
If you decide to spend a weekend somewhere else, you will be responsible to book and pay for accommodation.
Remember, breakfasts and lunches are included in the cost of the program during school days only. Dinners are not included and can be purchased at the school cafeterias. (Note: You are responsible for ALL your meals on weekends).
A 700€ deposit is to be paid 15 days after official admission. The instruction to pay the deposit will be provided with the admission letter.
The remaining balance is to be paid on the first day of the program (June 2, 2017):
- 3,400 € for GEA partner university students
- 5,300 € for individual applications
Payments are to be made by credit cards or cash only.